So while combing through the interwebs for .pdf books on unrelated subjects, I happened upon zinelibrary.info– an anarchist collective dedicated to the free distribution of radical literature. They have a lot of titles by authors mentioned in this post, as well as many others covering relevant topics. Here are a few that I think may be of interest:
- Custer Died for Your Sins- An Indian Manifesto by Vine Deloria, Jr.
- God Is Red: A Native View of Religion by Vine Deloria, Jr.
- Acts of Rebellion: The Ward Churchill Reader
- From a Native Son: Selected Essays on Indigenism 1985-1995 by Ward Churchill
- Since Predator Came: Notes from the Struggle for American Indian Liberation by Ward Churchill
- Struggle for the Land: Native North American Resistance to Genocide, Ecocide and Colonization by Ward Churchill
- Perversions of Justice: Indigenous Peoples and Angloamerican Law by Ward Churchill
- The Bloody Wake of Alcatraz- Political Repression of the American Indian Movement During the 1970’s by Ward Chruchill
- The Case of Leonard Peltier by Arthur J. Miller and Pio Celestino (zine)
- 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance (zine)
- Cultural Appropriation or Cultural Appreciation? (zine)
- Not an Indian Tradition: The Sexual Colonization of Native Peoples by Andrea Smith (article)
- Headdress (a small zine on native appropriation)
- Colonization and Decolonization: A Manual for Indigenous Liberation in the 21st Century (zine)